Wednesday, October 1, 2008


DRESSES
HEELS
JEWELLERY..YUK!
Just woke up, am stoked, just in time for lunch! Nothing exciting, but it's food nontheless. Anyway, I get up, check my mail, and there it is...a beautiful reminder about tomorrows AGM.
This is the not-so-cool part bout varsity, there are times that you actually have to LOOK grown up - me not like. But I have no choice but to be dressed formally for the radio station's AGM tomorrow... ABSOLUTELY LOATHE dressing up. It's gotta be done though, did it earlier this year. This is what i looked like the FIRST TIME I rocked a dress, heels and some jewels...I give thee permission to laugh!

Needless to say, I don't have anything to wear, will probably find something sometime tomorrow before I go. In the meantime, any hookups are most welcome (",)

Mad Love
Mary Jane


No comments: