Wednesday, October 1, 2008



HE/SHE/IT...

So sorry my last post had to be cut short,unfortunately had a frantic Dazed and Confused barging into my room saying this: "SHE ASKED ME OUT! DOES SHE THINK I'M LESBIAN?AM I??". Now this is the kind of stuff you talk about when talking varsity. Not being vegeterian, a drunk, or an academic - that's all boring. Let's talk life! I had to deal with that, so I started telling her about MY FIRST TIME a girl literally told me she likes me :O
One of the things that varsity does very well to one is question you..A LOT. It draws out opinions from you, be it voluntary or because of circumstances. Dazed and Confused's question to me is about that. So anyway, I told my special friend my story, so I thought I should share...see what anyone else may think.
Me being chilled and all, I tend to make friends quite easily (until they get to know me,LOL!). So it's another night of beautiful green and deep house, my friend and I are on our way to a party and we see this girl standing by herself and we tell her to come party with us. Party the night away, then lose the new friend somehow. She gets hold of me much later, we become friends. Weeks later I watch the sun rise while she tells me that she's got this huge crush on me!


First thought... "DAMN IT I NEED TO BLAZE!" Nonetheless I calm down and decide to take the rational route of hearing her out and understanding where she's coming from. However, back in my room I'm forced to actually form an opinion of what she's said to me. I start questioning whether or not the friendship was genuine to begin with and whether or not it wasn't just a way to get close to me. I can't help but feel grossed out by the fact that I feel like she was watching me the whole time, waiting for the right moment.

But then... DON'T GUYS DO THE EXACT SAME THING?So why do I freak out when a lesbian does the same thing to me? I guess it's a scary thought having your world shaken and being moved to question what you've always thought to be fact and definite. So are you really a HE, a SHE, or an IT? Or is that just what you've always known? My take on it... KNOW THY SELF!

Mad Love
Mary Jane

No comments: