Saturday, October 11, 2008

A li'l something one should get up to on Fridays

So it’s Friday night and everyone has gone out, either to EQ or Friar. And of course that is a good thing for me because it means I get to have the library; my favourite place all to myself, I mean; I’ve got a pile of books next to me and the panic button is just outside the library, so what could possibly go wrong! Last night I slept at three in the morning doing my Athro assignment course I had to write a comment on another’s student profile, write a story for ES and also read for my AnthroTUT ...WOW!!! I couldn’t ask for better. I decide to go get something to eat at BP and on my way I see some girl stumbling all over the place and I am thinking to myself why do people prefer wasting time and getting wasted from booze yet that essay or assignment would still be waiting for them in the morning and we all know about the enemy “babalaz”, the headache makes getting up in the morning becomes a mission and a half, while you can get wasted from a pile of books without stumbling and without waking up in the morning and feeling like you’ve been running a comrade marathon .....readingrocks!!!

No comments: