Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY FIRST TIME- Keep away from reach of children!!


These people are slightly chemically imbalanced, so it is advisable to take most of (everything, really) what they say with a pinch of salt.


Captain Morgan... I PROMISE you he was still drunk when he posted that, I'd just rolled him a blunt to try to get him to sober up (didn't work though...OH WELL!)

Meat is murder... The woman doesn't get enough food, you can't think on an empty stomach! I've seen what hunger does to people she's not far from it.

Readingrocks.... I don't know how much one can learn from someone who's always got her face stuck in a book. Exactly how much would she know about the world?

Dazed and Confused... Need I say more?

All I'm tryna say is that I... (on the left)
am probably the closest thing to normal there is in this place. All my friends just overindulge in their activities and now they're crazy. Drinking at Rhodes isn't that bad, Academics can be fun (esp Phil), Meat is good for the munchies, varsity isn't such a monster and herb = LOVE!

BLESS
Mary Jane (",)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuuuuse me, miss maryjane.

I am not walking around on an empty stomach like some anorexic. The soya used in my meat substitutes is high in protein and free of a little thing called cholesterol... which reduces my chance of heart attacks!

Hmm... should try to get readingrocks to have some... she stresses way too much, that child. Her poor heart.

Sibz said...

SOYA?!?!?

oh you deprived...the joy about life is enjoyin all its fruits,not LITERALLY fruits only,but ALL it bears! (that was deep hey,i know (",) ). YAY for no heart attacks...just hope you don't get run over by a car or somethin,coz that'd be a real waste :D

I'm actually WORRIED about getting too close to that readingrocks...scares me, may be bad for my health.